Step inside the minds of the most innovative designers in a variety of disciplines and learn how design impacts every aspect of life.
In this episode: Interior designer Ilse Crawford creates spaces and objects that engage the senses and promote well-being, from high-end hotels to Ikea furniture.
See more episodes of Abstract: The Art of Design
- Ilse Crawford: Interior Design
- Es Devlin: Stage Design
- Platon: Photography
- Christoph Niemann: Illustration
- Paula Scher: Graphic Design
- Ralph Gilles: Automotive Design
- Tinker Hatfield: Footwear Design